How to unsubscribe netflix account on phone & TV
For a reason or the other, you wish to unsubscribe Netflix account or perhaps canceling after the free trial. In fact, some Netflix problems we experience today might push you towards canceling your account. However, you can easily pause your account and rectify issues you have maybe with the streaming or payment method.
This article will guide you through the process to unsubscribe Netflix account on iPhone, TV and other platforms. First, how you cancel depends on the set up.
You can easily cancel your Netflix account through the web browser if you subscribed directly. And also, unsubscribe using your iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) if you subscribed using iTunes.
How to unsubscribe Netflix subscription via a web browser
- Launch your web browser, open a tap and visit Netflix.com.
- Tap on the downward-pointing indicator in the top right of the page and tap click “Account.”
- Scroll to the Membership and Billing, tap on “Cancel Membership” and press “confirm” to proceed with the cancellation.
- If you still have a DVD Netflix plan, click “Cancel your DVD plan” and confirm that you want to do this.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on iTunes
Here’s how to cancel Netflix account using your iPhone or iPad.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings app.
2. Tap “iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap “View Apple ID” in the window that pops up.
4. Press “subscription”. Netflix will show up on the list of active subscriptions.
6. Tap “Cancel Subscription,” and then tap “Confirm.”
However, if the option to cancel your Netflix account isn’t available in this post, you’re enrolled in Netflix through a third-party. Check the page and see exactly who is billing you, like four smart TV providers, or itunez. Therefore, contact any available company for further instruction on how to see information on the on how to unsubscribe your Netflix account.
Do not delete your Netflix account, you will be charged also. This has nothing to do with your subscription or billing, and you’ll continue to be charged even if you delete the profile and APP.