You purchased a new model Verizon Fios set-top box or simply wants to connect Verizon FiOS cable box to TV. Fortunately, you are in the right place. I’ll walk you through the FiOS TV setup steps to start enjoying your favorite live TV shows, documentaries and sports.
However, this guide can be used for all Verizon FiOS set-top models be it ARRIS VMS1100, Motorola 7232-P2, Cisco CHS 435, and others. Therefore, sit back and carefully read the step by step instructions to connect verizon fios cable box to tv yourself. First, let’s get it installed.
Connecting Verizon fios cable box to TV
- Connect the coaxial cord from your router to a wall outlet.
- Plug the power cable from your router to a wall outlet.
- And turn ON the router.
- Connect the coax cord from your set-top box to a wall outlet.
- Plug-in the set-top box power cable to a wall outlet.
- Connect your set-top box to TV using HDMI cable.
After that turn on your TV and thee on-screen instructions to activate your set-top box.
Easy Guide To Fix Verizon Fios Internet Outage
verizon fios router setup
After installing your set-top box, next will be to router configuration. To set up your Verizon FiOS router,
- Connect the yellow Ethernet cord to the port on the router and plug the end into a wall outlet.
- Connect the router to the power source to activate the wireless signal.
- Use any device to search for available WI-FI. The wifi name should be ESsid and the password is WPA2.
- Launch your browser and go to activatemyfios.verizon.net to set up your network. (Nam and password)
How to reset Verizon FiOS set-Top Box
You can easily reboot your Verizon FiOS Set-Top Box to fix connection issues. However, resetting your cable box will not delete all configurations, favorite channels, passwords and settings.
To reset your set-top box, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds or unplug the power cable from the equipment for 10 seconds; and then connect it back in.
To prevent connection issues with your FiOS TV service, ensure the router is plugged in and turned on always. Also, keep it on even when not in use. This will ensure stable connection and help keep out any connectivity issue that could affect the Fios Tv service.
Frenzy valentine is a passionate blogger, developer, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and author of myfreshgists.com, Mycatnails.com, and ifashioner.com