How to get a Sling TV 7 days free trial; step by step
Do you want to reduce cost?, but don’t want to drop live TV? A Sling TV 7 days free trial should be exactly what you are looking for. This company has provided a way to try out the service for 7 days at no cost.
Although, Sling TV already has a new deal running now, that gives away free TV on Sling Blue starting from 5pm until midnight. It’s known as Happy Hour Across America. And also, if you subscribe to a 2-month prepaid plan, you will get a free Fire TV Stick. Full List Of The Best Family Movies On Netflix To Watch
However, being among the best streaming services, Sling TV starts at $30 a month and gives you access to programming as far-ranging as ESPN and CNN. They also gives local broadcast networks in some regions. Moreover, you can sign up for additional channels like HBO and Showtime.
With a Roku device, it won’t be necessary to follow below steps of setting up a trial account and providing your payment information. Moreover the “new Sling experience” gives Roku users a “browse as guest” option that provide access to the Sling TV interface, where you can see the “ribbons of content” from the My TV section. What To Do When Dish Tv Says No Signal On Tv
Although Sling TV doesn’t come with all desire channels, it has over 50 channels when you pay for both Sling Orange and Sling Blue, and additional options for a little fee. In our next publication we will discuss in detail Sling TV’s channels and packages.
How To Sign Up For Sling Tv Free Trial
Signing up for sling Tv, Sling has made it almost impossible to sign up for a sling TV 7 days free trial via the web if their is no special promotion going on.
On the other hand, it’s easy to get the Sling TV free trial if you sign up using the app on a compatible platform:
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Android tablets and smartphones
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iOS devices
- LG TV Smart TVs
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Xbox One
1. Install the Sling TV app on any of the above devices.
2. Open the app
3. Tap the button that says Watch Now 7 Days Free
4. Enter your payment information. Note: Your credit card will be charged after the 7 day free trial.
Moreover, If Sling is running a free trial promotion, which they always do at times like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you should follow these steps to sign up:
1. On Sling.com, tap the big blue box under the header image which says, “Watch Now 7 Days Free.” Or “Get This Offer.”
2. Enter your email address, a new password and click Register.
3. Select a service package. Your options are Sling’s Orange, Blue, or Orange-and-Blue combo pack.
Sling Tv price differences: Orange gives you access to 30 channels for $30 a month, Blue provides 45 channels in for $30 per month, and the combo, which offers more than 50 channels, will take you $45 per month.
4. Now, scroll through the extra channel options. Here, you can decide if to get extra channels for an additional fee, like Epix, CMT, and others. Moreover, you can equally choose to sign up for HBO and Showtime. Similarly, you can choose to add 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage when selecting extras. After that, click Continue.
5. Enter your credit card and proceed. You should set a reminder that reads “Make sure you want to pay for Sling,” set to the date and time listed at the top of this page. After that point in time, Sling will start charging your credit card automatically. How To fix Dish Tv No Signal
I believed by now and using the above step by step guide to get free TV on sling, you’ve made it through the subscription process and you’re ready to start watching content. If you’re on a computer, Sling TV can also be used in Chrome, alternatively, you can download the app to your device. If you choose to view it on the Apple TV or another device, you should download the app from the gadget’s app store and sign up. If you choose not to continue the free trial, you can cancel it here.