How to Clear Error Code on GOTV – Error E48-32, E016, E17 and E32
If you are using GOTV you must have come across one or two GOTV errors, these prevent you from watching your favourite channels even after paying subscriptions. This step-by-step guide will take you on how to clear error code on GOTV and Dstv. Steps To Check Dstv Balance Online, SMS Code & App
These errors mostly shows up as a result of not renewing subscription plans before actual expiration date. A lot of people do wait till after expiration before renewing payment, consequently, errors will start showing on their TV screens. Some other errors like E48-32 shows when you change the position of the antenna of the decoder. Why does my TV display no signal on TV ?
How to Clear Error Code on GOTV – E016 Error Message
- Open the message box on your decoder
- Send “RESET IUC NUMBER” to 4688, i.e. RESET 5678012574 to 4688
- This should solve the problem.
- Go to your internet browser and visit GOTV page here.
- Click on Easy self service
- Click on Clear Error Code
- Type on your IUC number and select GOTVE16, you may be required to type in a Captcha code for verification.
- Type in the Captcha code and click on Clear Error.
- Now the error is gone.
Tips to Clear Error Code on GOTV – E48-32 Error Message
- Check if antenna is well connected to decoder, if it isn’t, do the needful.
- Tap on the OK button to view signal information
- Proceed to Menu>Advanced>Installation – click on Auto scan
- If the error is not a general issue from GOTV, channel 48 and 52 will come up for you.
- After the scanning is complete, you see Channel 99. If it doesn’t come up, you will need to rescan to have access to all channels you paid for.
If carefully following the above steps to clear GOtv error, yet, you are still getting errors, contact GOtv customer care Facebook here, or here on Twitter. Also you can call their customer care on these two numbers: 08039003788 or 01-2703232. Easy Cable Tv Subscription Payment With Cashback (Gotv, Dstv)