This article is specifically for subscribers of GOtv package who are looking for ways to access their decoder account balance, this article will help you through if you follow it step by step from beginning to the end. Don’t forget to share your experience using the comment box and also share with friends on your social media pages.
Checking balance on GOtv is one of the easiest thing to do. You can check your account balance via SMS or via the GOtv website online. Here are detailed procedures for checking GOtv balance using any of the above mentioned methods; How to reset GOtv decoder After payment
How to Check GOtv Balance with SMS Code
To view GOtv balance with SMS code, please carefully follow the below steps;Buy wifi router modem cartoons watches and others on Amazon Follow here
- Navigate to your SMS menu on your cell phone to create one
- Type “BALANCE” leave a space and put your IUC number or smart card number and then send it to 4688.
- You will now get a response containing your GOTV account balance.
- Now you know your balance. Do the needful if its time so renew your subscription.
How to Check GOtv Balance Online
Checking your decoder balance online has been as simple as ABC; to perform this operation, simply follow the steps written below to have it done;
- Proceed to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate and tap on the menu icon
- Now choose your country of residence if it hasn’t detected your location.
- From the drop down list on the menu, click on eazy self service
- On the eazy self service list, navigate and tap on my account to sign in
- Sign in to your account with your IUC number and phone number. After signing in, your account balance will be shown.
If you are still having issues checking your Gotv account balance or you need further enquiry, contact Gotv customer serviceagent. You can also contact GOtv online through their social media official pages (Facebook, Twitter) to assist you check the balance.