How To Check Balance & Pay Dstv Packages Subscription online via phone
Multichoice Dstv packages payment can be made through various means of payment. In south Africa, Dstv payment can be done at home via self service, or easily done in any service center near you. However, their self service option has even made it more simple as you can easily check your Dstv packages prices using a mobile phones.
Multichoice offers subscribers to pay for their DStv monthly subscription from office or home. Also, you don’t have to visit any multichoice office to make payment before enjoying your premium channels on DStv. It’s now simple and quick.
You can easily check DStv packages and prices, and then proceeded to pay for your desired dstv premium plan via a mobile phone using Dstv self service payment option. In the same vein, constant visit to pay centers will be ruled out after going through this step by step guide to pay Dstv monthly subscription and reactivation;
Dstv payment options
How to make payment via POS
- Put your card and enter card PIN. Select ‘Payarena’ option and account type.
- Select ‘Bills Payment‘ option and pick ‘DSTV‘
- Enter smartcard number and phone number.
- Enter amount to pay and press ‘Yes’ to complete the subscription process.
Paying via Dstv website
To pay Dstv online via self service,
- Go to to DStv online portal.
- Then choose the country where you reside and enter your Smart card number.
- Click on VERIFY.
- After this step, you should go and confirm that your payment was successful. To check the payment summary, go to VIEW BALANCE AND PAY. There you will see the exact amount you are required to pay.
- Tap on the PAY button; payment Subscription will appear on a new page with your Dstv account details.
- Choose the eTranzact payment option, Bank and enter the details required.
- After that, get a general 6-digit password and after entering it, tap on submit.
- Now you will have to call *389*00# with the mobile number that is connected to your Bank account and receive the OTP code.
- Input the OTP in the appropriate space provided and tap on PAY.
- Now, the payment feedback should display that the transaction is completed successfully.
Online payments platforms are the most used methods for so many transactions these days. PAGA e-Pay platform is another online method used to pay for your DStv hd decoder. Follow below guide to pay Dstv online through PAGA.
- Visit the official page of PAGA e-Pay and sign in to your account.
- There you will view a list of online payment methods that are available in your region in your location.
- And choose Paga e-Pay and continue by following the prompt.
Pay with GlobalPAY
If you wish to make online payments via GlobalPAY, you can eqaully use it to pay for your DStv subscription also.
* At the starting, you will have to visit eazy.dstv.com and then log in your account.
* Then you should switch to the PAY page and select GlobalPAY.
* After that, put in the information required to complete the payment. This includes your First Name and your Last Name. You should enter your Customer and Smartcard numbers, e-mail address and contact phone number.
* At this point you will be redirected to complete payment on GlobalPAY.com.
* After that, you will view the GlobalPAY website, and select your Card Type, fill in your Card Number and tap on “Pay” button.
* Once your payment proceses has been completed, you will have to go DStv Eazy website to view your account information.
For multichoice subscribers that use VISA and MasterCard cards to make transactions, use the PayU system to pay for DStv packages.
- Visit eazy.dstv.com/pay website.
- Enter required information on your credit card, such as cardholder’s number, card number, CVV number, and expiry date.
- After that, the transaction will be done.
Pay with Quickteller
If you wish to make your satellite TV online payment. This method of payment is connected with the integrated billing system and is simple to use.
– To get started, switch the decoder’s status on your Dstv account from connected to disconnected.
– Then proceed to www.quickteller.com/dstv, sign in, and choose the DStv.
– After that, you need to put in your e-mail address, mobile phone, and smartcard number.
– Ready? Click NEXT.
– input your name, as it is stated on the DStv subscription and confirm your smartcard number.
- Then you should tap PAY and select the type of debit card type you have (MasterCard, Visa, Interswitch, Verve).
- Put in your debit on card details – card number, expiry date, and the 4-digit PIN of your card.
- The last step! After you tap on PAY, the purchase will be successfully made and you will have access to the DStv premium channels.
Another easy method to make DStv payment online is through eTranzact system. The system enables you to pay for multichoice Dstv packages directly from bank account. Also, one can make use of gadget or laptop to complete the transaction.
- To pay dstv online through Eazymoney;
just like other payment platforms, firstly, you need to go to eazy.dstv.com/pay website.
- And fill in your mobile number and Eazy money PIN.
- After that, follow the prompt to complete the payment.
DSTV activation after the subscription payment
To perform DSTV account activation in South Africa, send “RA your smartcard number “ to 33788. Also, in Nigeria, send “RA Smart Card Number” to 30333.
We have been receiving complaints about missing channels even after payment of subscription and activation. However, there is no need to panic as it is caused by either price of subscription when it has fully expired or not inserting your smartcard before sending a command to your decoder. It’s recommended to pay for DSTV packages before the due date to avoid disconnection.
After the account activation, reset your decoder to have all your Dstv premium channels back. This is because failing to renew your subscription before the due date results in disconnection. Therefore, this is how to reset the DSTV decoder at ease. Frequencies & Positions Of Free To Air Satellite Tv Channels
how to reset dstv after payment renewal
To reset DSTV after payment via SMS, send the word “reset” followed by your smart card number to 33788 for subscribers in South Africa. For Nigerians, SMS the word “reset” smartcard number to 30333. For example, send “reset 122344555” to 30333.
To reset DSTV online, Go to www.eazy.dstv.com, select your country and log in to your account using either your surname or mobile number and your smartcard number. And then proceed to fix errors.
Click on the fix errors and scroll to the “E16” error options. Continue with the captcha verification, and after that, click on the “fix error,” and your decoder will reset and unscramble the channels.
How to check DSTV balance through SMS
To check DSTV account balance through SMS, follow bellow guide;
Proceed to message on your phone and tap on create new message.
Type BAL and then the first 10 digits of your DSTV smart card number. For example, type “BAL 1234567890”
Send the message to 30333.
A reply containing your DSTV account balance will be sent to you.
If you want to check your subscription due date, send “DD” to 30333. How To Fix Signal Strength On Dstv – Step By Step
How to check DSTV account balance via DSTV MOBILE APP
If you want to check your DSTV balance in Nigeria, follow the instructions below;
- Download and install the DStv app on your device.
- Launch the app and select your country.
- Log in with your surname or mobile number along with your smartcard number.
- After a successful login, you will view you DStv details including account balance and due date.
DSTV balance check online
DSTV balance check can be done on DStv website , to do this, log in to your account using your name and smartcard number. After logging in to your account, you will see full details of your account including you balance and subscription due date.
Note: always pay for DSTV packages early to avoid late hour rush. Also missing channels on DSTV could be caused by disconnection so prevent it by making early payment.