STEPS IN SETTING UP SPECTRUM Cable BOX YOURSELF
This article is for anyone who is interested on setting up spectrum cable box. Therefore, if you are installing installing a Spectrum Receiver, follow this step by step guide below. How To Fix Spectrum Tv No Signal On Channels
Step 1: Connect the Spectrum Receiver
To get the most desired picture quality, you should connect your TV to your receiver using an HDMI cable. However, If the TV isn’t HDMI-compatible, component and coaxial cables are always available.
- Fix one end of the coax cable to a cable wall outlet, and also connect the other end to your receiver.
Importantly, a coax splitter can be used if this cable outlet will also be shared with a modem for Internet or Voice service. Go to spectrum.net/splitter for more information.
- Join one end of the HDMI cable to the receiver, and the other end to your TV.
- Connect the power cord to the receiver, and then plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Open and gently remove the battery cover from the receiver’s remote control and put it back. Ensure that each battery is facing the correct direction.
- Make use of your remote control to turn on the receiver.
- Switch on your TV and then choose the correct input source using INPUT or SOURCE on your TV remote.
Go to spectrum.net/selfinstall from your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions.
After a successful activation, a welcome screen will be displayed on your TV. You should follow the on-screen prompts to learn more about your new guide and TV service.
Also it may take up to 20 minutes for the on-screen guide to display all your channel details. Although, you can change channels and start watching TV while your guide is still loading. How to get a Sling TV 7 days free trial; step by step
After that program your remote using the quick remote setup instructions available in the self-installation guide.