This step-by-step guideline will show you instructions on ways to save Movies and TV Shows on media box hd for free on the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
There are many ways one can use to save movies of your choice on your media box hd, but for this post, we will use ES File Explorer jointly with UnlockMyTV APK.
Have it in mind that you wont be needing or having to make use of UnlockMyTV, as there are plenty of other APKs that will enable you to save media box hd files. TOP 11 BEST ORIGINAL AMAZON PRIME ORIGINAL SHOWS
Note: ensure to protect your details with a VPN when streaming free movies and TV shows with this kind of apps.
How to Download Movies & TV Shows on Your media box hd – Firestick Guide
Make sure that before going through these steps, you should have installed both ES File Explorer and UnlockMyTV apps.
1. Go to UnlockMyTV then tap on the search icon, that is located on the upper right side of your tv home screen.
2. Insert in the Movie of your choice or TV Show you wish to view. But we will be using Night of the Living Dead for example as it is in the public domain.
3. After choosing a Movie or TV Show then select your preferred streaming source.
4. After choosing your streaming source, navigate down and click “Open with…”
5. Select ES Downloader.
6. Now, the link for downloading will show up. Tap on Hide if you want the file to be downloading in the background.
7. Proceed to the back of the home screen of your streaming device and open ES File Explorer.
8. To identify your media file in the ES File Explorer, navigate down on the left menu and tap Library.
9. Navigate down and tap on Movies.
10. Go to your media file on the right then click the OK button on your remote controller.
11. After successfully downloading your file, then choose your media player.
12. We chose MX Player. You can download your MX Player in google play store.
13. Its all done. Once your media file is successfully downloaded you may now play it within ES File Explorer.
How to Delete Media within ES File Explorer
If you don’t want a certain media files in your media box hd, or if you just want to creat more space on your hd media box, then you should know very well how to delete medias very well.
Follow the step by step guide below to delete media files within ES File Explorer.
1. Go to ES File Explorer, navigate down and tap on Library in the left menu.
2. Now go down and tap on Movies.
3. Go to your media file and long press the OK button on your hd media box remote controller until you see the green check mark appear.
4. After checking the media file, navigate down and tap on Delete in the bottom menu.
5. Now you will see the Move to Recycle Bin message, click OK.
6. That’s it! You have Successfully trashed your media file from your ES File Explorer Library.
Frequently Asked Questions about Downloading Movies & TV Shows on your hd media box
Am I to use the ES File Explorer option on the firestick to save Movies and TV Shows?
No you dont have to. Many APKs already have their own download feature without using ES File Explorer, but they are not always trust worthy. We also recommend the ES Downloader option as a result of some APKs not having their own downloading capabilities.
Is using ES File Explorer to download Movies and TV Shows legal?
Yes, that is if you are downloading media that falls within the public domain category.
Will I be able to watch these downloaded Movies and TV Shows On my hd media box when I am offline or traveling?
Yes, if you try opening the file in ES File Explorer it will ask you the media player to play the file with. You will have to select MX Player immediately you have installed it. You can also simply open MX Player by itself and browse for your media files that you downloaded.