3 simple ways to check your Dstv subscription expiry date
Have you been looking for how to check DStv due date or check Dstv balance? In this article, we will show you simple ways you can check your DStv subscription due date and account balance. They are very simple and does not require much time to check.
It is very necessary that you always check to know when your DStv subscription is set to expire and your account balance. Knowing your dstv balance will help you to plan ahead, recharge on time, and avoid being interrupted while watching your favourite shows on DStv.
There are three simple ways to consider if you want to know how you can check your DStv due date and balance:
- through SMS
- using the DStv mobile application
How to check DStv due date via SMS
To check your DStv balance
- Proceed to message box on your phone to create a new message.
- Follow this procedure: DD followed by the first ten digits of your DStv smart card number.
- Send to to 30333.
- Now an SMS containing the due date of your DStv subscription and balance will be sent directly to your cell phone.
How To Use The Dstv Mobile App To Check Your Dstv Due Date
- Proceed to your app store and install the DStv mobile app.
- After installing the app, open it and select Nigeria (if you are in Nigeria) in the setup process.
- Log in with your phone number and smart card number.
- After logging in, proceed to your account.
- You will view your customer ID number, DStv account balance and DStv due date there.
How to check your DStv due date online
- Proceed to DStv website https://www.dstv.com/en-ng.
- Tap on “Service” located at the top of the website page to enter DStv self-service.
- Log into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
I hope this piece of information on how to check your DStv balance and due date is useful to you. Share your thoughts using the comment box.