How to install xfinity app on firestick & Apple TV
Xfinity app is an online streaming platform which offers live TV, documentaries and other satellite and cable TV features. Using the online stream app will give you access to live TV and on-demand videos to your contentment. You can easily download the Xfinity stream app on firestick or apple TV to experience the best at your fingertips.
Installing the Xfinity stream app on TV can easily be done with no assistance. Xfinity stream is accessible on Android, iOS, Firestick, Fire TV, Apple TV and roku. However, Streaming devices like firestick and Apple TV has easy installation and set-up. Therefore, will discuss how to download the Xfinity Stream app on firestick. Also, guide you through the process to set-up Xfinity app for Apple TV.
Xfinity stream app on fire stick
You can easily download and install Xfinity Stream on firestick by following bellow steps;
- Using the a remote, navigate to and search for the streaming app by typing in the word “Xfinity” in the search bar.
- Select the Xfinity app from search results.
- Now, tap on the “get” icon to download and install the streaming app.
After downloading the Xfinity Stream app on firestick, next is the setup and use. Although it can be handily set-up yet, I’ll walk you through the process. Follow the below steps to finalize the Xfinity app stream setup on Amazon firestick Tv.
- Locate the xfinity stream app in the firstick app section.
- Open the app. You will see “let’s start by adding this device to your Xfinity stream account” and a clickable”get started” button. Click on it.
- sign in with your login details.
- Now, start streaming your favorite TV shows and on-demand videos.
Now, you have successfully completed the download and setup process of the Xfinity Stream app on firestick. Watch and have an amazing experience using this streaming platform. Like I mentioned earlier, this process can easily be undergone with little or no assistance and saves cost.
Using the xfinity app on Apple TV
The Xfinity stream app can be streamed on various streaming platforms which includes Apple TV. Although, the set up process will take a longer step than firestick.
Unlike firestick, the Xfinity stream is unavailable on the Apple TV app store. Therefore, we use the Airplay Technology on iPhone or iPad to stream Xfinity content on your Apple TV. Follow below steps for easy setup.
how to install xfinity stream app on Apple TV
To setup xfinity app on Apple TV;
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network with Apple TV.
- Proceed to your iPhone or iPad app store.
- Locate the Xfinity stream app.
- Tap on install to get the Xfinity stream app.
- Sign in with your login details.
- Go back to the home screen and swipe up to see the control buttons
- And then, tap on the screen mirroring option.
- The iPhone or iPad will search and find the apple device. Click on it.
- And now, the iPhone screen will mirror on your Apple TV.
- Go to your Xfinity stream app on your iPhone or iPad and select what to stream. The selected content will appear on your Apple TV screen.