How to remove a credit card from Amazon and Amazon Pay:
- Go to Amazon.com account.
- Log in and click on “Your Account” from the main menu. It’s located at the top right on desktop or top left on mobile.
- Tap on on “Payment options” (or “Manage Payment Options” on smartphone).
- Choose the payment method you want to remove.
- Click on “Delete” from the dropdown menu.
- And confirm you want to delete the card you’ve selected.
After going through the above steps, you now know how to delete credit card from Amazon. And that’s what it takes to clear credit card details from your Amazon account in no time. However, all payments made will be cleared from your account and sites you paid using Amazon pay. Also, changes can be done on the account details, for instance changing of billing address can be done by editing, so credit card deleting will be unnecessary. How To Cancel Amazon Order On The Way
However, if you wish to add a new credit card to Amazon or Amazon pay, click “Add credit/debit card” at the top of the page. Enter the cards details including, your name as it appears on the card, the card’s number, expiration date, security code and billing address.
Amazon Store Card payment
If you want to perform Amazon Store Card payment, login to your Synchrony Bank online account or dail 1 (866) 634-8379. Also, payments through mail, send a check or money order to Synchrony / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, Florida 32896. All payments should be done on or before by 5 p.m. EST on the Amazon.com Store Card’s due date to prevent additional charges. All successful payments will reflect on your account the next business day. How to easily track an Amazon order on with computer & mobile deviceBuy wifi router modem cartoons watches and others on Amazon Follow here
Although, payments by email could take up to 5 business days before reflecting to your account. Amazon store card payment online and through phone will fasten the payment process.
Methods to make an Amazon Store Card payment:
- Online: go to Synchrony Bank online account to create a payment. After that payments can be made during the billing period up to the due date. From the Payments tab, hover to “Make a Payment.” and choose the payment amount and also your bank’s routing number and account information. Confirm the details provided and continue to “Make a Payment.”
- Phone: to make make payment on amazon via phone, contact Synchrony Bank customer service 24/7 at 1 (866) 634-8379. Follow the voice prompts to proceed with the payment or speak to a customer service representative. There’s no extra charge attached paying through phone.
- Mail: send check or money order alongside with amazon store card monthly system to Synchrony / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, Florida 32896. payments should be done on or before by 5 p.m. EST. All details should be included. Also Synchrony Bank only accepts payments drawn from a U.S. bank.
Using online method, you can set recurring payments for easy service. To setup a recurring payments enter your bank account information and choose the amount to be paid. Synchrony will automatically debit your account for the designated amount on each of the scheduled payment date. To easily cancel the reoccurring payment, use the above tips provided to delete credit card from Amazon or simply deactivate the option. How Can I Reactivate Amazon Flex Account
Can Amazon Store Card Be Used Anywhere
The Amazon Store Card is a store credit card and can only be used to make purchases from Amazon.com, Audible.com, and certain Amazon merchants that included the store card as a “Pay With Amazon” payment option. It can’t be used on gas stations, rents, Walmart and even on some other Amazon services like, purchases from Amazon subsidiaries, Amazon game and software downloads.