How To Cast Amazon Prime Video From Iphone To Tv Via Chromecast
A Chromecast can be used to cast Amazon prime video from iPhone to TV and enjoy your TV without a cable box. There are lots of ways to do this, but here, well discuss how you can use a Chromecast to stream Amazon Prime from your iPhone, and also, cast movies and shows straight to your TV. How To Cancel Amazon Order On The Way
Gone are the days when Amazon Prime Video was exclusive to devices like the Apple TV or Roku in other words, devices that could run apps on their own. Now, you can easily stream Amazon Prime programming and movies via your Google Chromecast . only an iPhone to cast the content to your Chromecast is what is needed. How To Delete Credit Card From Amazon – Amazon Store Card Payment
If you to connect phone wirelessly to TV, you’ll take few easy steps to get it mirrored. To cast Amazon Prime content to a Chromecast, all you need to do is to install the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone.
Follow below steps to use iPhone to watch Amazon Prime Videos on a TV via a Chromecast .
How To Cast Amazon Prime Video from iPhone To Tv
- On the TV that you have Chromecast set up on. Change to the HDMI input that it’s connected to.
- Go to the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone and start a show or movie.
- Touch the cast icon in the top right corner, it looks like a rectangle.
- A list of available devices will show up. Select your Chromecast device.
- Wait for few minutes and your Amazon Prime Video will start displaying on television.
In the same vein, this steps can be used if you want to cast Amazon video from android, Mac book and other compatible devices to TV.