How To Add Satellite To Free to air Receiver & watch tv free
“Free-to-air” (FTA) satellite television offers a wide array of TV and radio channels, this is done as a standalone system to watch TV without cable or satellite payment or to supplement paid satellite TV, cable or terrestrial digital television. How to setup Sky TV box & connect sky remote to TV
To add a new satellite to a free-to-air system you should have a multiple system having access to two or more satellite.Buy wifi router modem cartoons watches and others on Amazon Follow here
Turn on your TV set and satellite receiver and choose a satellite TV channel.
Tap the “menu” button on your satellite receiver remote control.
Find the “installation,” “set-up” or “system set-up” option on the menu and click it using the up/down arrows on your remote control.
Scroll to the setting marked “tuning,” “channel scan,” “add new channels,” or a similar description, and select it.
Find and select the “add satellite,” or “new satellite” option.
Navigate through the list of available satellites and select the desired satellite. The satellite will be named with information that may include its position, for example, “13 degrees East.”
Wait for your receiver to scan the satellite. This might take a few minutes.
Press “save” to store the new satellite and channels. Now you have added a new satellite to your free to air satellite TV and you can watch TV without cable or satellite TV subscription payment.
How to connect Satellite Dish to TV
Here is a step by step guide to connect your satellite receiver to TV. Connecting your TV receiver will enable you to watch tv without cable or satellite. Follow these simple steps to connect your dish to your TV:
- Connect one side of the coaxial cable to the back of your satellite dish written “LNB”
- Connect the other edge of the coaxial cable to your satellite receiver in the port written “Sat in”.
- Next, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the ‘output’ port in the back of the satellite.
- Fix the other end of the HDMI cable in to your TV (not your dish receiver). Recent televisions have more than one HDMI port, so select any one.
- Finally, switch on your TV and hold the satellite button on your remote. If the connection was done correctly you should see a signal. If your signal appears weak, try adjusting your satellite to get a better signal.
Above is the simplest way to connect your satellite dish to your TV in no time at all and to to watch TV without cable or satellite TV subscription payment.