How To Improve Fingerprint Recognition In Work Place
Fingerprint problem solution
Fingerprint verification in the workplace is still a coming new time tracking technology, and having your biometric time clock to work seamlessly may need a small manual finagling on your part. Read and follow these few tips on how to improve fingerprint recognition and get the good quality fingerprints you can so that your employees can clock in and out seamlessly without using fingerprint enhancement lotion:
1. Make Use of the display number to judge the print – When you enroll your fingerprints, use the number shown on the screen display as an indicator of how good the print is. Fingercheck biometric time clocks max out at 100 but any number that is from 80 and above is good.Buy wifi router modem cartoons watches and others on Amazon Follow here
2. Try the left and the right hand – See which hand the device always prefer. Sometimes there is a difference between both hands’ prints.
3. Enroll more than one finger – Always enroll 2 or 3 of your finger so that you have a backup finger if your employee gets a cut (or if their finger is out of commission for a while, for whatever reason). It also provide your employees more tools to clock in and out with.
4. Clean the sensor – Another good step how to improve fingerprint recognition Every now and then is by ensure your sensor is properly cleaned with a piece of scotch tape. You can either roll a piece of scotch tape on your finger or take the edge of a piece of tape and push it down on the sensor.
5. Set up one to one punching – familiarising yourself to your machine before checking in and out can improve fingerprint recognition time by 50 percent. Every employee has a unique number they can enter before they input their finger that can make clocking in and out easier.
6. Lower your clock’s sensitivity – If your biometric time clock has been facing a hard time verifying your employees’ prints or they need to use fingerprint enhancement lotion before getting recognized, it may be as a result of your clock’s sensitivity being high. If you’d like to clock in and out more often, reduce the sensitivity of your biometric time clock so that it recognizes your team’s prints quickly. step by step How to fix infinix finger print issues
To make this serve as your finger print problem solution, proceed to your clock and click the Menu button. Select “System,” and then “System” again. Now you should be in the window that allows you to change your clock’s sensitivity. Your “threshold” will automatically be set to 35. Change that number to 5. Additionally the function next to it, “1:N” will also be automatically set to a specific number. Change this to 15. Lastly, change your finger sensitivity to low, and then save.
7. Place and press – If you always encounter difficulty clocking in and out using your finger, the issue could be your technique. Place your finger squarely in the middle of the sensor and hold firmly into the sensor. Pres your fingerprint steadily until you hear a beep. Play around with it and ask your colleagues if they may be doing it another way – they may be able to give you helpful advice.
Making use of your biometric time clock should be an effortless experience without using fingerprint enhancement lotion, and if it isn’t, it will only take just a few minutes to re-calibrate your clock and fit in your enrollment methods. If this still don’t help, remember to contact customer care support is just one call, live chat, and email away!