I know that you are reading this may be because you have experienced Infinix Fingerprint issues either in your Infinix Zero, Note 3, Hot 4 or other model.
You are not the only one having this Infinix Fingerprint
issues. many Infinix users may have encountered this issues and many will do the same if Infinix as company dont do anything about the software .Buy wifi router modem cartoons watches and others on Amazon Follow here
In this writup, I have shared most common Infinix Fingerprint issues and ways to fix them. This works on all Infinix phones and also on some other products using Fingerprint scanner.
All Infinix Fingerprint Problems
Infinix Fingerprint Hardware is not a
This is a common Infinix Fingerprint issues for brands like Infinix Zero 4, Note 3 and Hot 4. like you know, Fingerprint is a hardware feature that its hardware functioning is being controlled by your Infinix Software.
Not every Infinix devices comes with Fingerprint scanner, reason is because their hardware specifications do not fit the functioning of Fingerprint scanner. In this case, the software that runs the Fingerprint hardware may have gone nut. You only need to fix it again.
How to fix Infinix Fingerprint Hardware is not available
Here are some options that will definately work for you. Follow the steps carefully. If the pprevious fails, try the later.
- clear Fingerprint App data from your App Manager
- wipe cache data through Stock System recovery. To fit into Infinix system recovery, swich your Infinix phone off, then click and hold up volume button together with the Power button.
- Hard reset your phone
- give your Infinix phone to CarlCare that is nearest to you. CarlCare is the official Infinix support center.
- Take your phone to professional phone repairer. His main work is to flash your Infinix to its stock firmware. If you have experince or idea about flashing, you can pickkup the required tools and files and run it your self. read more>>>how to fix network problems on andriod device
My Infinix Fingerprint has stopped working
This case might sound very complicating. This in most cases may not have an original cause. Your Infinix Fingerprint may stop functioning if many fingers are being placed on it regularly, Infinix app and cache storage memory is full or probably you have updated your firmware to latest updates
how to fix Infinix Fingerprint not functioning
Follow these steps carefully.
- clear the Fingerprint App data and cache
- wipe cache data through Stock System recovery. To fit into Infinix system recovery, switch your Infinix device off, then long click and hold up volume button together with the Power button.
- Hard reset. Learn how to hard reset any Infinix phone
- go to Fingerprint management, click on the three stacked dots on every Fingerprint scanned options, select Delete. You may need to copy before deleting if you would like to have the fingerprint lock.
Infinix Fingerprint stopped working after formatting phone
It is not advisable practice to format your phone or factory reset phone. This is may not be one of the Infinix Fingerprint problems.
Fingerprint stopped functioning after factory reset? It may be that your device went off when or before factory reset was complete or the method didn’t work .
What you have to do is to repeat the factory reset and also make sure that your battery is fully charged or at least 40%. It is always necessary to charge one’s phone before starting factory reset or hard reset.
try hard reset only when factory reset doesn’t work . read also >>>programing errors done by all
My Infinix Fingerprint won’t detect or Fingerprint Mismatch
This is one of the common Infinix Fingerprint problems especially from Nougat 7.0 software updates.
If you recently updated your Infinix device software to that of Nougat 7.0, you are 30% likely to see this Fingerprint error message “Fingerprint Mismatch“.
How to Fix Fingerprint Mismatch
- clean Fingerprint App information from your App Manager
- wipe Cache data through Stock System recovery. To fit into Infinix system recovery, switch your Infinix off, then click and hold your up volume button together with Power button.
- Hard reset.
- Take your device to professional phone repairer. his work is to restore your Infinix to its stock firmware. If you have idea about restoring, you can as well do it your self. read also>>>COMMON FAULTS DEVELOPED BY MOBILE PHONES AND SOLUTIONS
How to Fix Infinix Fingerprint cant be deleted
go to Fingerprint management, click on the 3 stacked dots on each Fingerprint options, select Delete. You may copy before deleting it if you like to retain the saved fingerprint pattern.
Infinix Fingerprint won’t detect
- ensure that your finger is not wet
- ensure that you are using scanned finger
- go to Fingerprint management, click on the three stacked dots on each of Fingerprint scanned options, select Delete. You may decide to copy before deleting it if you would like to have the fingerprint pattern.
- Create a new Fingerprint
- If you cant access number 3, then hard reset.
I hope you find this article very helpful to you. Leave a comment and let us know if none of these solutions worked for you.