StarTimes Customer Care Number
StarTimes is a direct to home paid Tv service in Nigeria with more than 80 channels at a reduced rate. With many Nigerian subscribers it is possible to have some problems with your startimes decoder or subscription.
To contact StarTimes Nigeria, find details of StarTimes Customer care number, StarTimes official email address, StarTimes Twitter & Facebook account, StarTimes Nigeria website and Physical Contact Address below.
StarTimes Nigeria Customer Care number: 08172398558 or 09-4618888
StarTimes Nigeria Email:email@example.com
StarTimes Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/startimes_ng
StarTimes Facebook Account:https://www.facebook.com/StarTimesNG
StarTimes Nigeria Website:http://www.startimes.com.ng
StarTimes Nigeria Contact Address: AFRIBANK House, Fatai Atere Way Mushin, Lagos.
Currently, StarTimes TV offers its subscribers four different bouquets namely: the Nova, Basic, Classic, and Unique bouquets offering over 33, 40, 60, and 80 channels respectively with varying monthly prices.
Simplest way to recharge StarTimes with phone
- Dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number# on the phone number associated with your gtbank account.
- Amount is the price of the plan you want to subscribe for. …
- Complete the payment using the last four (4) digit of your gtb Naira card or 737 PIN.
- Choose M-PESA on your phone.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter 585858 as the StarTimes Kenya Business Number.
- Your StarTimes Smart Card Number is the Account Number.
- Enter the Amount to pay.
- Confirm that all the details are correct, then Send.
How can I check my StarTimes balance?
- Open your App, Sign in and Click on Me.
- Next, click on Star Times Decoder Services.
- Then, click on the link option.
- Enter your Smartcard Number and last six (6) digits of your decoder number.