Step by step how to prepare jambalaya with chicken and andouille
Ingredients used to prepare Spicy jambalaya with chicken and andouille sausage
This are the ingredients required when preparing jambalaya with chicken and Andouille the comfort of your home.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 10 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed Italian tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- half teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- one teaspoon file powder
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- put together all ingredients
direction on how to prepare jambalaya with chiken and andouille
how to earn money online easilyhttps://myfreshgists.com/most-performing-skills-and-abilities-to-earn-more/
One will easily prepare jambalaya with chicken and andouille sausage if you follow this simple guide.
- boil 1 medium spoon of peanut oil in a big heavy Dutch oven in a medium heat. Add Cajun Seasoning to the sausage and chicken that you want to use. Heat the sausage until it turns to brown. Bring it out with a relatively long spoon, and set shift a bit. put 1 medium spoon of peanut oil, and heat chicken pieces until lightly browned on all corners. Remove with a long spoon, and set shift a bit.
- In the same pot that you are using, put bell pepper, onion, garlic and celery until tender. turn in already grinded tomatoes, and season it with red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, hot pepper sauce, salt and file powder. turn in chicken and sausage. boil for ten mins, and also turn it always.
- Turn in both the rice and chicken broth. Bring to a heat, lessen the heat, and live it for like 20 to 25 minutes, or until it absorbs all the liquid.
These are the nutritional qualities of jambalaya with chicken and andouillle sausage
earn money online using twitterhttps://myfreshgists.com/top-11-ways-to-make-money-on-twitter-ads/
Per Serving: 465
calories; 19.8 g
fat; 42.4 g
carbohydrates; 28.1 g
protein; 73 mg
cholesterol; 1633 mg
1 thought on “how to fix up jambalaya with chicken and andouille”
this is good