UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session
UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session have been published.
The general the cut-off mark is 180 (some courses requires scores much more higher than 180).
Registration Period start from 25th June to 20th July, 2019
FULL DETAILS BELOW
This is to inform the general public and all candidates who choose the University of Ilorin as their first choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has begun.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Screening Details
The Screening will be computer based test. Candidates will be given the opportunity to choose their screening Centers while doing the registration.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to carefully follow the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Candidates should start registration immediately to avoid rushing in last minute.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period start from 25th June to 20th July, 2019
Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, tap Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should now click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by providing the necessary information.
- However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses initially chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as shown on the payment page.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary information needed on the webpage. All candidates are to upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Nd Full-Time Programme For The 2019/2020 Academic Session.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) should supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Select Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates should select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be instantly sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates should be at the screening centre at least an hour before their fixed time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
4. Make sure you visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
To check the cut-off mark for various courses, CLICK HERE