“Top 5 Tips on choosing titles for blog and social media”
Sometimes You might be worrying thinking to yourself, why just the titles? That doesn’t give you much meat to work on, or do titles really matter . However, titles are very important to the content creation process for so many reasons.
- click ability
- share ability
- seo benefit
- click ability- if your headline isn’t good enough or does not attract someone to click on the post you published and read it, then there is no need for you creating or having great blog content in the first place.think of spending a whole day writing a post and at the end it ends up bringing few or no traffic to your blog, when you really look at it, you will understand that some times the problem is from the title .does your post title encourage anybody to click on it?, is it too long or too short,does it make your post look very important or just like a lousy thing. Your post could be “how to solve” a technical issue with one of your main products, it could be how to make money online, it could be how to develope new tactics in doing things, It could be “how to learn a new skill” if you have no “experience”. It could even be how to start and manage a business like yours. Because of the topic, you may be tempted to choose high-level concepts here, like “how to drive a car,” but the more specific you are, the better, like with “how to drive a two-wheel drive car in snow, how to drive a car in the night ,how to drove a left starring car or right starring car. Try to make it look more specific to a particular topic. Some people searching google will just click to read it not because its what they want to search but because they saw another topic they really need to read because it affect their daily life.
- direction- this is another major factor that determines traffic a blog post can get because it what shows people where you are going or your point . lets take social media marketing for instance……Set your contents goals and objective.
Ensure that you make use of the right social networks.
“Choose a well known social media marketing strategy”.
List out all the content’s target audience
Recheck and start engaging with that target audience on the proposed social platform e.g. twitter,instagram or Facebook.
“Social Media Marketing” refers to a process to help your brand website gain more attention or traffic diverted through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Our Social media experts would follow this basic process for social media marketing as highlighted and would concentrate their efforts to create quality content that is engaging, attracts more visitors, enhances your brand’s organic reach and influences the brand’s audience to follow the brand’s page on its social media platform.Social Media Marketing is a medium to foster brand awareness through increased communication of the brand with its target audience with just the right marketing campaign directed through a specific social media channel. Since social media marketing is digital it helps you to keep a track of how your brand is performing by tracking the Insights of all the published posts on a social media channel.Before you start to write, have a clear understanding of your target audience. What do they want to know about? What will resonate with them. This is where creating your preferred word comes in handy. Consider what you know about your reader personas and their interests while you’re coming up with a “topic for your blog post”.
If its like making people to get to know about a particular something .For instance, if your readers are like people looking to start their own business or even people that want to start their own blog, den you probably don’t need to provide them with information about getting started from scratch — most of them already have that down. You might, however, want to give them information about how to adjust their approach to social media from a more casual, personal one to a more business kind, networking focused approach. That kind of tweak is what separates you from blogging about generic stuff to the stuff your audience really wants (and needs) to hear.
- share ability- It takes considerably less time and effort to share an article than it does to actually read it. It also comes with greater rewards; “sharing an article” is likely to earn you attention from friends and social media followers, or demonstrate that you’ve read the article, whereas actually reading it doesn’t earn you anything extrinsic.some people ask does it matter?Put simply, “shareability” is the potential of a given piece of content to be transmitted, or shared, by a third party. Usually this manifests as a reader sharing a piece of content on their personal social media profile for more people to see, but there are many similar forms of redistribution, and a piece of content’s “shareability” determines how likely it is for such instances to occur. The more people who share a piece of content, the more people are going to eventually see it, and the more people who see it, the more visitors you’re going to have. Think of your content as a single “light in a dark forest”, attracting people in the open. If you can get more people to turn on identical lights, the cumulative brightness will increase, and you’ll be able to attract more people from greater distances.Whenever a link to your website is shared on a public social media platform, Google notices. If you have 100 people individually sharing an identical link pointing back to your site, especially within a quick period of time, search ranking algorithms are going to assign more importance to the linked content, thus ranking it higher.An effective social media presence has far more benefits than just an improved position for seo. If you can complement your content with genuine, personal “engagements via social media on a regular basis”, eventually you’ll build a loyal audience of followers on your social platforms. The end result is a new channel for communicating with your potential customers, deeper relationships, and greater brand loyalty. shareable content will do your work for you. Instead of posting links everywhere you can and trying to reach new audiences with cold opens, you can let your audience do all the promotion and link sharing for you. Shareability is the key that opens this door.. There are so many ways to make your post shareability- but there are certain measurable properties of content that increase its propensity to be shared. Think about the types of content you see your friends posting to their timelines on Facebook, or the types of retweets you usually see; they share many similar characteristics, right?
Writing content with these characteristics is no “guarantee of success”. You are creating shareable content rather than forcing people to share your content. Imagine yourself making “high-quality” gunpowder; you still need a spark to set things off. Further more…One that stands out from other content and entices people to read more. Recent title trends include numeric lists like “The 10 Best…”, which draw people in with a promise of a concise, authoritative presentation, and teasing titles like “You’ll Never Guess What…”, which naturally pique human interest, Every article should be unique and valuable in some way. Shareable articles communicate to a specific audience, sometimes very specific (think, “middle-aged female.One that stands out from other content and entices people to read more. Recent title trends include numeric lists like “The 10 Best…”, which draw people in with a promise of a concise, authoritative presentation, and teasing titles like “You’ll Never Guess What…”, which naturally pique human interest.very article should be unique and valuable in some .Shareable articles communicate to a specific audience, sometimes very specific (think, “middle-aged female cat owners with diabetes”). You may alienate a broader audience, but you’ll be dramatically increasing the interest of the narrow audience you retain. This content can be easily read and digested in a single session. Bulleted lists, numbered entries, step-by-step articles, and sectioned pieces are all very effective. Content that features an image, a series of gifs, or a video is far more likely to be shared than content that doesn’t.owners with diabetes”). You may alienate a broader audience, but you’ll be dramatically increasing the interest of the narrow audience you retain.This content can be easily read and digested in a single session. Bulleted lists, numbered entries, step-by-step articles, and sectioned pieces are all very effective. Content that features an image, a series of gifs, or a video is far more likely to be shared than content that doesn’t.
- seo benefit-The title is one of the most important parts of an article for SEO, and many of these will help you rank for your industry.As this field has been gaining ground over the years, investing time in SEO will either help you gain an edge on competitors or get in the game depending on the efforts they have taken themselves. Through the proper implementation of SEO, a website can increase in rank on Google’s search engine results page, and therefore improve its visibility and in turn click-through-rate.Improving a site’s ranking within a search engine doesn’t just help with visibility but also gives more credibility to a website. Ranking higher in SERPs for a site’s targeted keywords gives that business a sense of authority over those ranking underneath and appear to be more trusted by the user entering search queries. By improving a site’s ranking, you’re building brand awareness as this increased visibility can bring in a significant amount of traffic, new users, and potential new customers.Regardless of the size of a business, improving online presence is vital for increasing one’s brand awareness. Putting forth efforts in both on-page and off-page optimization will benefit your website and business in the long run. While these efforts require time to see result. As the internet becomes an indispensable part of the business, there is a need to build a robust online presence with the right digital strategy. The competition in this space is huge and there is a need to stand apart to stay in the race. When it comes to the key internet marketing strategies, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) definitely emerges as a dominant force. After all, it makes a business searchable and this is what really matters when you need to reach the maximum number of potential customers out there. Whether you are a budding startup or an established brand, SEO is a strategy that you must include in your marketing plan. Let us explore the reasons that make a solid SEO strategy a must-have for every business that wants to make it big today.
- Attractive- Some of us are natural writers. They are able to write an attractive, fun, readable text in a matter of minutes. Others lack that skill. Attractive writing is a matter of talent, but practice sure helps! In this blog post I will give five tips you can use to upgrade the style of your text and set up an attractive blog.If you want to develop an attractive writing style, you should read a lot. Reading (novels, blogs, magazines, whatever) will inspire you to write your own awesome articles. It will learn you how other people form their sentences and built their paragraphs. It teaches you how to use jokes and how to play with language. Finally, lots of reading allows you to create a gut feeling about what makes a nicely readable text.For a text to be attractive to a reader, it should be very varied. This means that you should try to mix it up a little! Try to alternate long sentences with shorter ones. Avoid long sentences altogether. Reading from a screen tends to be hard on people. Long, complicated sentences make reading even harder.Look at the way your sentences are composed. Try to alternate the sequence of words. The grammar of English allows for all kinds of variations in word order. A sentence like: “At myfreshgists.com, we give SEO advice” can be written as “we give SEO advice at myfreshgists.com,” but also as “SEO advice is given at myfreshgists.com”. Varying in the composing of your sentences can make your text much more attractive.Try to use “synonyms” if you tend to use a word very often. Some people use the word ‘and’ or ‘too’ very often. Mixing it up with ‘also’, ‘moreover’ or ‘ as well’ could “make the text that much more attractive”…