Schools That Has Released Admission List|How To Check Admissions On Jamb Caps
This post about schools that have released list of admission . schools admission list will be updated regularly as Nigeria schools continue to releases their admission screening results and admission lists. Applications are advised to continue visit this blog to be updated so as to ascertain when your institution has released their admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session. List Of Top 10 Best Medical Schools In Nigeria, see why they are best.
How to Check Each School’s Admission Lists
Follow this step by step method to check your schools admission list:
- Go to jamb portal and log in with your details.
- Go to check admission status in jamb caps, and follow the procedure in the page.
- Check your admission status.
List of Nigerian schools whose admission list has been Released
These are list of schools that have released list of admission. Keep refreshing this page to be updated as most institutions hasn’t started the admission process.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using PC:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Mobile Device:
Be aware that you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most mobile phone users may only see the displaying welcome message on JAMB portal. The caps page displays only welcome message because it requires you to change your display mode to desktop mode before you can view the complete page. As a result of this, i strongly recommend you use chrome browser if you want to check your admission status on JAMB portal with a phone. All you have to do is to proceed to Chrome option and tap on request desktop site, after loading, you will now see the complete page. Now follow this step to check admission list in jamb caps:
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Sign in with your registered Email and Password.
- Find and tap on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- You will see a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Now Select the three doted line at the top of your right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tap on ‘Desktop site‘. (you can tap on the image to have a better view)
- Now Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Find and tap on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- Now your profile will show up with your full details. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’. NOTE your name will be in jamb caps if it appears in admission list of your chosen school.
NB: Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is free!