Pay For Gotv, Dstv Subscription & Be A Quickteller Paypoint Agent
To pay Gotv or Dstv using Quickteller , use the following steps
(On Android, Blackberry & Java not quicteller paypoint). In the Home menu, choose the “Make a Payment” menu item
2. In the “Select a Payment Category” tap, select the “Cable TV Bills”, select “GOtv Subscription” or “DStv payment”
3. On the incoming Page, select the “Bouquet” and enter your Smart Card number and the amount and tap on the “Next>” button
4. Carefully confirm the amount you are about to pay on the “Confirm Transaction” screen and tap on the “Next>” button
5. Select bank card you want use or choose the “Pay at Quickteller.com” option if you are using other Verve or Master cards
6. On the “Provide Required Details” screen, put in your Expiry Date(if prompted), CVV2 and PIN and tap on the “Pay” button.
Hope paying Gotv with quickteller went smoothly with our easy guide. You can also start up a quickteller paypoint outlet if you have a shop outlet. This is be best for people having a shop where they are paying for GOtv, DStv and other decoder subscriptions. Here are step by step method to register for quickteller pay.
Step By Step How To Register And Become Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Quickteller Paypoint is the trade name for IFIS (Interswitch financial inclusion services) Agent locations. This is a one-stop outlet where all the products/services made available by IFIS Ltd can be gain access to and purchased. You can register to become a Quickteller paypoint Agent and boost your income by offering financial services like pay DStv with quickteller, GOtv and betting payment with quickteller .
A Quickteller paypoint agent has access to an array of good commissions and incentives as they provide services like Bill Payment, Funds Transfer, Cash Deposits, Cash Withdrawals, Insurance and Airtime Recharge to customers.
1. Who is an IFIS Agent?
Any individual, corporate or institution selected by IFIS to make available p Agency Banking & Financial Inclusion services on its behalf. Some examples of potential agents are:
Individuals – unregistered MSMEs
Registered SMEs e.g. Salons, HoReCas, chemist shops, grocery stores, etc.
Corporates & Retail Chains e.g. filling stations, MFBs, MDAs, eateries, pharmacies, etc.
2. What are the requirements for becoming an Agent?
Any one intending to have a Quuickteller paypoint must ensure they have the following qualities and requirements:
1) Must at least be able to read and write
2) Must have a working android enabled mobile phone
3) Must own an existing physical shop/business outlet
4) A completed Agent application form/agreement and account package
5) A copy of ID or equivalent (Driver’s license, National ID card, Int’l passport)
6) A Passport-sized photograph
7) Proof of Address (Utility bills e.g. PHCN, LAWMA, DStv, GOtv, StarTimes, etc.)
8) Financial/Bank account detail or statements
9) Items in 1-8 numbers above are must to be a Classic or Standard IFIS Agent. However, business registration documents are required to be a Prestige IFIS Agent.
3. What are the benefits of being an IFIS Agent?
- More income/commission from IFIS services:- quickteller agents earn good commission for all QuickTeller services which is an added profit line to the agent’s business especially people betting stations . Example using quicker to pay betking .
- Guaranteed volume of transactions due to enriched bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
- Growing sales due to increased visitors or rather customers.
- Good brand association:– Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network
- Guaranteed training and dedicated field support
- Comprehensive branding and marketing support
- Social help to the community –Financial Inclusion services
4. What is the Agent Registration steps?
- Agent fills and submits IFIS Agent Registration Form/Agreement
- Agent makes available for the minimum Agent Start-up Capital (N10,000). -Agent funds IFIS operational bank account with the Agent’s minimum start-up money by either cash deposit or funds transfer for onward credit to Agent’s IFIS account
- The area and human resource for the quickteller paypoint agent service are inspected and certified by an IFIS Business support partner (BSP)
- The IFIS agent account is now activated and agent receives login details and a credit alert to the tune of the Agent’s deposited start-up capital
- Agent undergoes IFIS Agent Banking induction and receives the following setup kits
- IFIS Certificate of Completion
- IFIS ID for identification
- Transaction Log Book/Register
- An Agent code
- Branding materials
- Tariff Sheet