Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for First degree program to the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) for various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
- All Jambites who scored 180 and above and choose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
- The post UTME is scheduled to start from 1st July, 2019, candidates are also required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must follow the below stated procedure.
- Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on 15th August, 2019.
How to Obtain Micheal Okpara university of agriculture Umudike Post UTME Form.
Follow the below stated procedure to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and your e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Provide your JAMB Registration Number. This will lead you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which you will make payment of N2000.00. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to provide their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than 2 sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Post UTME : list of Universities Still Selling Post UTME Form
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register for Micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.