How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Any Bank In Nigeria
The transfer of funds from accounts to accounts, bank to bank is now made easy with the use of mobile banking code. Access bank which is now merged with diamond bank PLC has launched a service called *901# Banking Made Easy that allow its customers to make transactions anywhere anytime without visiting any access bank branch. Access Bank mobile banking app & transfer codes
This mobile banking platform has many advantages which includes:
- It’s fast, convenient, and reliable
- Its availability 24/7
- It saves time
- Payment of bills from the comfort of your home.
Although before making any transaction using the *901# access bank mobile transfer code, you will be required to create a unique security code which will be needed for any *901# service. Before, only the last four(4) digits of the BVN was needed but recently, the BVN number is no longer in use. How To Make Hand Sanitiser At Home In 6 Steps
How To Register For The *901# Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
Follow bellow steps to register the *901# service.
- dial *901# using the phone number associated with your bank.
- Follow the prompt to press 8(NEXT) then 5(CREATE PIN) option to Create/Reset Pin
- Provide the last four(4) digits of your Access bank ATM Card
- You will be required to enter your choice 4 to 6 digits security code which will be needed for all transactions.
After that, you will now be able to make use of any of the access bank mobile transfer code below and on request, enter your security code to initiate transfer.
ACCESS BANK CODES FOR TRANSFER
- To transfer funds to other banks: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. Charge is N80+N4.00(VAT)
- To transfer funds to Access Bank accounts: Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# from your phone number associated with your account, then authenticate with your transfer security code.
Thus, you can only make transfers using the Phone No. you used to create your Access bank account. Also the daily limit for transfers is N20,000. Getting Started With Mobile Banking In Nigeria, Us, Others
Opening an Access Bank account is now so easy that you do not necessarily need to visit any branch before creating account. Follow bellow steps to open an access bank account using your phone.
- Dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts
- You will be required to provide your personal details or your BVN number
- After filling all necessary details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new bank account number.
You can easily buy data and airtime for all networks by dialing *901*8#
Using access bank money transfer code, you can also view your account balance. To see your account balance;
- Dial *901*5# on your Access Bank registered phone number,
- Input your security code
- Your account balance is immediately displayed in the screen.
However, Access Bank *901# USSD Banking is available on all networks in Nigeria. Moreover, only customers with an Access Bank account can carryout transactions using *901# Mobil transfer code. Most importantly, airtime is not required to use *901# service but some Service providers charge for USSD code transactions. Lastly, this access bank mobile banking service can also be used outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile number.
To contact access bank customer care:
For assistance, additional queries and support using *901#, please call the Access Bank Contact Centre on 07002255222377 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also start a conversation with theAccess Bank Live Chat