guideline on how to check jamb UTME results for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations
Guideline on how to check jamb UTME results
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released a guideline on how to check jamb UTME results for candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) that took place from April 11 to 17, 2019, all over the 36 states of the country, and how to can access their result without going to computer centers. How to get 6GB ON GLO new yakata plan for all customers
According to the management of the board, “candidates are to use the phone numbers they registered with, to send “RESULT” to 55019.”
Candidates were advised against going any CBT Centre or cyber café to access their results. “Those who did not take part in the examination but registered, got their Registration CANCELLED or have their results WITHHELD will be informed”.
The following are the responses to be expected by candidates:
These are responses one gets when trying to check or find a guideline on how to check jamb UTME results
1. If a candidate makes use of a phone number that was not registered, a reply message will be sent to him or her thus: “This phone number was not used for registrations.”
2. A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…(and the details will be provided)”.
3. If a result is withheld, a the candidate will receive “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
4. If a candidate is in the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the reply to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of information required from you.
5. If a candidate missed the exam, s/he would get a reply “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
6. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
7. “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.