How to activate CITI BANK MOBILE APP and it’s features
How to log in to citi bank mobile app
- Lunch the mobile application and proceed to log in. Enter your username and password. You can also log in with your face or fingerprint if set.
- After log in to CITI Account, you can view your balance.
Citibank Account Number
- In the Account information, you will see you account number Towards the bottom, there will be numbers mentioned.
- Also on the backside of your Debit card, the account number is mentioned. First 10 digits indicate the account number.
how to change your personal information in CITI bank account
- Log on to Citibank Online with your User ID and Password.
- Go to “Services” on the top tab, then “My Profile” where you can change your User ID, Password, email address or request for a new Online Security Device (OSD). GUIDES TO CONTACT AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EASE
Citi Digital Banking Services draws You Closer to Your Money
Managing your money when you want, where you want and the way you want. It’s how Citi mobile app help you get the most out of your time and money.
- Citi Mobile app Snapshot: direct access to your bank and credit card account, summary without visiting the bank every time.
- Push notifications: Be informed about bank transactions and credit card purchases made with your card in store or online.
- Citi Quick Lock: Misplaced your credit card? You can lock the bank account using Citi Mobile App.
Advantages of using Citi Mobile apps:
- Manage your transactions with just a few taps
- Set up real-time notifications for your bank account transactions
- Check citi account balance instantly with Mobile application
- Pay your bills from the mobile app easily and efficiently
- Locate the nearest Citi branch and ATM locations
- Make Mobile Check Deposits
- View up to the last 150 bank or credit card transactions
- Activate credit card with your mobile phone.
features of Citi Mobile App for iPhone and Apple Watch
- View your Citi Personal Wealth Management account balances; purchase and sell equities, ETFs and mutual funds; and read market news and quotes
- Transfer money globally between Citi accounts with the Citibank Global Transfer Service