How much does it cost to mount a TV?
Decorate your home, office using television mounting services. Mounting a television on the wall is not costly (I.e if you not do it your self). The major factor that determine the cost is nature of the wall you want the TV mounted on, that is to say if you you want the wires hidden, and any additional work done, it might add more. In the same vein, mounting a TV on brick, stone or concrete than on drywall or plaster as a result of the added labor required to drill holes. For instance, a company may charge extra $99 to mount a TV on a brick wall. Here are some instances of average costs for television mounting services: HOW TO STREAM DSTV SUPERSPORT CHANNELS ON PC
- Basic TV wall mount: $40. Does not include bracket, device connection or strip management.
- TV wall mount: $119. Includes bracket, mounting services, strip management system (for concealing external wires), and connection of all entertainment devices.
- TV wall mount with wires hidden inside wall: $139.
- Installation of additional electrical outlet: $65.
- TV wall mount over fireplace with wires hidden: $179-$249.
- TV wall mount and up to 5 speakers wall-mounted with hidden wires: $399. How to Align a Satellite Dish Without a Meter: Dstv, DirecTV