Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Nd Full-Time Programme For The 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The general public are hereby notified that application has commenced for qualified candidates to be considered for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time programme for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
Requirements for Delta state polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 and above in the concluded 2019 UTME
- applicants must have 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Full-Time Courses.
School of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
School of Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: ND
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Enter your details in the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button. UNICAL POST-UTME 2019/2020 REGISTRATION DETAILS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS QUESTIONS ANSWERS
10. Enter your details (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo tap select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. After Successfully uploading a picture then click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website where you will make your payment.
12. Choose the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If the payment was unsuccessful click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that application submitted cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
Closing Date: September 15, 2019
Clearance Requirement: All Candidates who where admitted into the polytechnic shall be required to upload their files and details online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.